Friday, February 15, 2008

Welcome one and all

My first post will be as political as possible. I just need a place to lay it out there and hopefully get some response from you.

First, I definately am a Hilary voter. Lets be real shall we. The woman not only has brains and brawn, she also has solutions. Isn't it time we stopped getting sucked in to all the right words that have nothing to back it up? I am happy to see the younger voters coming out in masses this election year (I have two first time voters in my family) but seriously folks, enough rhetoric. If I hear the word "change" one more time I will puke. Its all well and good to want to change the downhill crumble this country is going in but you had better have some solutions to back it up. Obama we are sick of your visionary-but-vague rhetoric.

Read an Open letter to Barrack Obama

No comments: